MagSafe charger too short of a cord

WHEN, Apple, will you come out with a MagSafe charger that is 2 meters?

The MagSafe short-cord version is beyond annoying, especially using it by your bedside. And, no, I don't need a multi-charging stand. I like to charge my iPhone face down so the screen doesn't wake me up.

I can't pick up the phone to see a call or text while it's charging without the phone either coming off the charger and charger dropping on the floor or the charger unplugging from the power source. It's frustrating. I would rather use Apple than Belkin...

Posted on Jun 4, 2023 12:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2023 12:31 PM

This is a user-to-user forum. Although Apple administers this Apple Support Communities site, that doesn't include reading each of thousands of daily posts for possible feedback. However, Apple will read all feedback carefully here: https://apple.com/feedback

2 replies

Jun 4, 2023 12:32 PM in response to leee555

You are not addressing anyone from Apple on this user to user only forum. Since we don't work for Apple, nor have any input into Apple's future plans or products they are working on, we have no clue if they are planning to release a MagSafe Charger with a longer cord. But you can easily solve this yourself by buying an USB C extension cord. Amazon has plenty of them you can buy.

There seems no reason to be frustrated by a short cord, when you can do something about it, easily and affordably.

You can, if you want, provide feedback to Apple via this link --> Product Feedback - Apple

MagSafe charger too short of a cord

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.