How do I get my money out of my Apple account? It’s not Apple Cash.

I have a balance I can redeem, but that’s it. I don’t know how to use the redeem option.

iPhone 8

Posted on Jun 4, 2023 7:03 PM

3 replies

Jun 4, 2023 7:11 PM in response to Barb Herries

"How do I get my money out of my Apple account? It’s not Apple Cash.: I have a balance I can redeem, but that’s it. I don’t know how to use the redeem option."

-------

For Financial Assistance, Contact Apple Store Support:

You need to contact Apple Support Directly. This is a User-to-User forum. We are all volunteers. So, as you may suspect, no one here has access to that information — and that is a good thing, BTW. That’s why for Financial Assistance, you need to contact Apple Support. They’ll see what’s going on and will run you through the fix.

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :

Jun 4, 2023 7:07 PM in response to Barb Herries

If you’re referring to an Apple ID balance, this comes from gift cards or App Store & iTunes Store credits. Apple doesn’t offer a way to directly withdraw or transfer this money to a bank account, or to cash out the amount. This balance is to be used for purchases in the App Store, iTunes Store, Apple Books, Apple Music, or toward an Apple One subscription.

If you see an option to “Redeem”, this is usually for entering a code from an Apple Gift Card to add the amount to your Apple ID balance.

The way you’ve described your situation, it seems like you’re seeing a balance in your Apple ID account that you’d like to use. If so, this balance should be applied automatically to your next purchase from Apple’s digital content stores. This includes things like apps, games, movies, TV shows, books, iCloud storage, and more.

If you’re seeing something different or need more specific help, you might want to reach out to Apple Support directly for assistance. They can look into your account (with your permission) and provide the most accurate information.

How do I get my money out of my Apple account? It’s not Apple Cash.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.