Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference returns June 10, 2024

Multiple times I tried to upgrade storage since last few months ,my account everything is fine its showing failed.THERES NO BANK ISSUE UPI ID IS THE same once it could not refill.my s

Theres a query I am trying since few months to upgrade I cloud, which doe not happens due to Failure of payment.There no issue from my side either of Bank or Balance or so ..I am afraid today also I failed ..now I am afraid with my account connected with Apple ID as apple don't have choice to change payment methods AS I wanted to change from UPI to CC but I idiot found any option

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.5

Posted on Jun 5, 2023 12:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2023 7:32 AM

Hi VaidyaVikrant,

We'd like to share some suggestions to help you with your payment issue you have. In Communities this is a forum with users like yourself. We would recommend starting with the path in If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store which addresses step to check. If you have exhausted these steps, we'd recommend contacting Apple Support.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2023 7:32 AM in response to VaidyaVikrant

Hi VaidyaVikrant,

We'd like to share some suggestions to help you with your payment issue you have. In Communities this is a forum with users like yourself. We would recommend starting with the path in If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store which addresses step to check. If you have exhausted these steps, we'd recommend contacting Apple Support.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Multiple times I tried to upgrade storage since last few months ,my account everything is fine its showing failed.THERES NO BANK ISSUE UPI ID IS THE same once it could not refill.my s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.