You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund for 59.99$

I need to know about my refund when would I receive it ?

Posted on Jun 5, 2023 8:42 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2023 8:47 PM

momeza Said:

"Refund for 59.99$: I need to know about my refund when would I receive it ?"

-------

Getting a Refund:

It can take up to 30 days to receive the refund. So, you'll just have to wait it out. In the meantime, go here to find out where this stands: Check the Status of a Refund for Apps or Content that you Bought from Apple - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 5, 2023 8:47 PM in response to momeza

momeza Said:

"Refund for 59.99$: I need to know about my refund when would I receive it ?"

-------

Getting a Refund:

It can take up to 30 days to receive the refund. So, you'll just have to wait it out. In the meantime, go here to find out where this stands: Check the Status of a Refund for Apps or Content that you Bought from Apple - Apple Support

Jun 5, 2023 8:51 PM in response to momeza

What did it say when you followed the instructions on the page you just came from?

Check the status of a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

It can take up to 30 days for a refund to go through.

How long refunds from the App Store or other Apple services take

Check the status of a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Jun 5, 2023 8:48 PM in response to momeza

Hello ~If you have asked for and been approved for a refund then see this information from the article you came from*...

*When will I get the money back?

If your refund is approved, the funds are applied to the same payment method that you used to buy the item. Here's how long it takes for a refund to appear on your account or statement:

Store credit—It might take up to 48 hours to see the refund in your Apple Account balance.

Mobile phone billing—It might take up to 60 days for the statement to show the refund. Processing time might be affected by your carrier. You can contact your carrier for an update.

All other payment methods—It might take up to 30 days for the statement to show the refund. If you don't see the refund after 30 days, contact your financial institution.

~Katana-San~

Refund for 59.99$

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.