Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 14 pro bluetooth disconnecting while on call

I have iphone 14 pro currently running at ios 16.5. Each time i connect to any bluetooth earphones (Airpods pro 2, Jabra) , while being on the call it randomly disconnects and reconnects and it keeps happening. This is not happening while listening to music or watching videos. This was working fine before ios 16.4. It has been 4 months since i am facing this issue. I shifted from android to ios and i TOTALLY REGRET this decision. I even got a replacement for APP2, but still nothing worked. Initially it used to be a app2 problem , but now its not connecting to any BT device while on call. I have made the audio call rerouting to Bluetooth device from automatic but still the issue remains same.

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 6, 2023 12:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2023 3:34 AM

I already mentioned, that its happening not only with the Airpods, but with other bluetooth earphones as well like jabra. I have tried resetting airpods pro and earphones too. But this issue is persistent. It was fixed for a month , in some update. But it came back with recent updates. I have tried the above configuration as well, but nothing worked

Similar questions

13 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 6, 2023 3:34 AM in response to SravanKrA

I already mentioned, that its happening not only with the Airpods, but with other bluetooth earphones as well like jabra. I have tried resetting airpods pro and earphones too. But this issue is persistent. It was fixed for a month , in some update. But it came back with recent updates. I have tried the above configuration as well, but nothing worked

Jul 15, 2023 12:39 AM in response to Lucifer0660

I am having the same issue also.It started beginning of this year .It disconnect most os the time while I am on a cellular call or any social media call such as Facebook messenger,WhatsApp .I reseted my phone so many times still same.Really horrible experience I am. Going through everyday.Hope Apple looks in to this matter seriously.

Oct 21, 2023 3:48 PM in response to a_barracuda

Hi,Apple fixed my issues.please call the (800) 275-2273 apple support center.When someone answers please tell them you need to talk to a level 2 engineer.Please work with the engineer they will download a Bluetooth profile to collect logs.I got a new 14 pro max from apple.So please call apple care support number and report the issue with the level 2 engineer and work with them.Keep me updated.Thanks!

Oct 21, 2023 4:53 PM in response to Park78

Hi,Apple fixed my issues.please call the (800) 275-2273 apple support center.When someone answers please tell them you need to talk to a level 2 engineer.Please work with the engineer they will download a Bluetooth profile to collect logs.I got a new 14 pro max from apple.So please call apple care support number and report the issue with the level 2 engineer and work with them.Keep me updated.Thanks!

Feb 7, 2024 12:34 AM in response to pranjol

I did call apple care about this and they did collect logs and said that they saw no issues even though my Bluetooth disconnects and reconnects each and every time it is in use (calls, listening to music, using adaptive features) and this happens across any type of Bluetooth device that I have used (speakers, headphones, laptop, vehicle)

Iphone 14 pro bluetooth disconnecting while on call

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.