Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

cellular data on apple watch

My watch keeps telling me my cellular data is turned off. I couldn't figure out how to turn it on so I went to the help section. It said to swipe up on the watch and touch the cellular button. Problem is my watch does not have that button on it. I've only had this a few weeks and I don't have it figured out yet. I tried lookin at the app but couldn't find it in there either. Can someone tell me how to do this?

Posted on Jun 7, 2023 7:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2023 9:59 AM

If you have a GPS+Cellular watch model, then see the 'Set up cellular on Apple Watch' section in:

Set up cellular on Apple Watch - Apple Support

The fact that you don't see the Cellular button as shown in the 'Connect to a cellular network' section of:

suggests that you either haven't setup the cellular feature or you don't have a GPS+Cellular watch model. To see what model you have, see:

Identify your Apple Watch - Apple Support

If you don't have a GPS+Cellular watch, then see the 'Turn cellular data on or off' section in:

Use cellular data on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2023 9:59 AM in response to piratejen77

If you have a GPS+Cellular watch model, then see the 'Set up cellular on Apple Watch' section in:

The fact that you don't see the Cellular button as shown in the 'Connect to a cellular network' section of:

suggests that you either haven't setup the cellular feature or you don't have a GPS+Cellular watch model. To see what model you have, see:

Identify your Apple Watch - Apple Support

If you don't have a GPS+Cellular watch, then see the 'Turn cellular data on or off' section in:

Use cellular data on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

cellular data on apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.