Stolen iphone!

my iphone 13 pro max was stolen from india some months back, i had purchased it from USA and i am paying the emi everymonth but i was not able to track the missing iphone, can Apple team help me in this issue

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Jun 7, 2023 12:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2023 12:41 PM

This support article has a list of things to do if your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen. --> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

- The Find My service described in the article is the only recovery feature Apple offers. It must be set up before the device is lost.

Read this document about how to use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item --> Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

The chances of locating a device depend upon which features you selected in:

Set up Find My on your iPhone, Mac, and other devices - Set up Find My on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac - Apple Support

That is all something you do yourself. if it cannot find the phone then there is nothing more Apple can do to locate it for you.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2023 12:41 PM in response to Arorasiddharth205

This support article has a list of things to do if your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen. --> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

- The Find My service described in the article is the only recovery feature Apple offers. It must be set up before the device is lost.

Read this document about how to use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item --> Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

The chances of locating a device depend upon which features you selected in:

Set up Find My on your iPhone, Mac, and other devices - Set up Find My on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac - Apple Support

That is all something you do yourself. if it cannot find the phone then there is nothing more Apple can do to locate it for you.

Stolen iphone!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.