I need a return shipping label for my damaged iphone. I received the replacement phone minus a shipping label.

I need a return shipping label for my damaged iphone. I received the replacement phone minus a shipping label. How can I get one?

Posted on Jun 7, 2023 12:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2023 1:02 PM

A label should have been included. Contact Apple if one was not:

Refer to this document for ways to contact Apple --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

Select your country (also look for "other" regions), then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service by telephone --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Where you send it depends upon where you are: See Learn how to send your iPhone to Apple using Express Replacement Service - Apple Support

___

This is an Apple Recommended response to a similar question at What is the address to which I need to se… - Apple Community

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2023 1:02 PM in response to joedefina

A label should have been included. Contact Apple if one was not:

Refer to this document for ways to contact Apple --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

Select your country (also look for "other" regions), then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service by telephone --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Where you send it depends upon where you are: See Learn how to send your iPhone to Apple using Express Replacement Service - Apple Support

___

This is an Apple Recommended response to a similar question at What is the address to which I need to se… - Apple Community

I need a return shipping label for my damaged iphone. I received the replacement phone minus a shipping label.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.