You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refusing to fix iphone 12 mini

My phone has been without service for a month which I attributed to missing a phone bill. However after calling my provider they told me there was no sim block and the issue is the phone. After taking it into my local apple authorised repairer (Eplehuset in Norway, we have no Apple stores here) they explained that they can't fix it under warranty because the phone is apparently bent and the antenna is broken. From the images they sent me there is a *slight* bend in the aluminium chassis. Is there any way I can argue with apple to accept the repair? The phone has undergone normal usage, no wild activities or anything, mostly just sitting in my pocket.

iPhone 12 mini

Posted on Jun 8, 2023 1:15 AM

2 replies

Refusing to fix iphone 12 mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.