Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

How can I move music I transferred from CDs to my Nano 7th gen ipod to my music on my iphone13

I put a lot of music from CDs on my Nano 7th gen iPod. How can I move that music to my library so I can access it on my iPhone13. The only music I can access on my iPhone are songs I actually paid to download from iTunes.

Posted on Jun 8, 2023 8:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2023 8:29 AM

you don’t. It had to come from your library to begin with. Sync it to the phone from the library on your computer.

If for some reason you no longer have that music in the library on your computer, you will have to re-rip the music from the original cds. If you no longer own the original CDs, you no longer own the music.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2023 8:29 AM in response to MyWhizzy

you don’t. It had to come from your library to begin with. Sync it to the phone from the library on your computer.

If for some reason you no longer have that music in the library on your computer, you will have to re-rip the music from the original cds. If you no longer own the original CDs, you no longer own the music.

How can I move music I transferred from CDs to my Nano 7th gen ipod to my music on my iphone13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.