found an apple watch. Activation Lock is on it but I have no response from owwner

how do I contact owner if Activation lock is on and there has been no response for 3 months

Apple Watch Series 3

Posted on Jun 8, 2023 12:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2023 12:36 PM

If you cannot get a reply then there is no way to contact the owner. Apple does not provide that service. Unless you can remove the lock, the Watch is useless to you and should be recycled.

This support article has information about Activation Lock on your Apple Watch and how to turn it off as part of preparing a Watch for service or a new owner. --> About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2023 12:36 PM in response to turkdlb

If you cannot get a reply then there is no way to contact the owner. Apple does not provide that service. Unless you can remove the lock, the Watch is useless to you and should be recycled.

This support article has information about Activation Lock on your Apple Watch and how to turn it off as part of preparing a Watch for service or a new owner. --> About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

found an apple watch. Activation Lock is on it but I have no response from owwner

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.