Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

How to find the first owner of my second hand iPhone 6s?

I m buying for second hand iPhone6s but I m go to home and reset the phone this active find my phone to first owner I am not shore what have first owner please help out me to search first owner

[Edited by Moderator]

Earlier iPhone models

Posted on Jun 10, 2023 12:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2023 8:40 AM

I’m sorry, but Apple provides no means for you to search for the previous owner of your - presumably unusable - device.

In a private transaction, it’s up to the seller to properly prepare the device; and up to the purchaser to verify.

Your only recourse is to ask the seller to perform the following steps; and failing that to request a refund.

How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 10, 2023 8:40 AM in response to Monnii7

I’m sorry, but Apple provides no means for you to search for the previous owner of your - presumably unusable - device.

In a private transaction, it’s up to the seller to properly prepare the device; and up to the purchaser to verify.

Your only recourse is to ask the seller to perform the following steps; and failing that to request a refund.

How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

How to find the first owner of my second hand iPhone 6s?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.