Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Siri doesn’t work with my airpods?

6 months ago I bought a pair of AirPod Pro 2 and straight away Siri wasn’t working when using the airpods. I tried everything with the store staff, we checked all the settings and everything is how it should be. I was told to wait for the firmware update but I just saw that it was updated recently to the latest version but my airpods still aren’t working with Siri. It’s very frustrating as I am driving all the time and need Siri to function.

Posted on Jun 10, 2023 5:17 AM

2 replies

Jun 11, 2023 2:12 PM in response to Alex849

Hello Alex849,

If Siri isn't responding when wearing your AirPods, here are some things to check:

1. Make sure that the microphones are not in use when using Hey Siri. For example, Siri will not respond if you are on a call, recording a video, etc.
  2. On your iPhone, toggle Settings > Siri & Search > Listen for "Hey Siri" and Settings > Siri & Search > Press Side/Home Button for Siri OFF, then back ON.
  3. Reset your AirPods again. This will ensure a fresh pairing connection: How to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

If those steps don't help, we recommend reaching out to Apple Support directly: Get Support

Take care.

Siri doesn’t work with my airpods?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.