Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

This copy of the Install macOS High Sierra application is damaged, and can‘t be used to install macOS"

I tried to upgrade my MacOS 10.12.6. to macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 but I received this message " This copy of the Install macOS High Sierra application is damaged, and can‘t be used to install macOS" Could someone assist ? Thank you

Earlier Mac models

Posted on Jun 10, 2023 6:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2023 6:34 AM

sandaaddapetel wrote:

I tried to upgrade my MacOS 10.12.6. to macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 but I received this message " This copy of the Install macOS High Sierra application is damaged, and can‘t be used to install macOS" Could someone assist ? Thank you

Delete the installer, empty the trash and download a new installer...

If your download speed is suspect get on a faster network.

The older macOS installer on this server:

How to download macOS - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 10, 2023 6:34 AM in response to sandaaddapetel

sandaaddapetel wrote:

Delete the installer, empty the trash and download a new installer...

If your download speed is suspect get on a faster network.

The older macOS installer on this server:

How to download macOS - Apple Support

This copy of the Install macOS High Sierra application is damaged, and can‘t be used to install macOS"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.