Add back an erased and removed iPhone.

Hello Apple iPhone Experts.

I have a little problem. My granddaughter thought her iPhone SE had been stolen. I marked it lost etc, erased it, and after some time I removed it from my account.

Long story short, she found it, forgot her passcode and now it’s unavailable (only emergency available…) and I don’t have a computer. I do have my iPhone. She knows her Apple ID and password.

Is there a way for me to add it back to my apple account since it’s been erased and removed?

Please Help

signed…

About to be driven Insane by a 12 year old!

Posted on Jun 12, 2023 1:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2023 1:44 AM

To unlock your iPhone, follow the steps described in the Apple article:

(< iOS 15.2) ->: If you forgot your iPhone passcode

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

(iOS 15.2 and newer) - don't need a computer -> If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen

If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

Then you can add her iPhone back, see -> Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in

Check your Apple ID device list to find where you're signed in - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 12, 2023 1:44 AM in response to Meemers2_4

To unlock your iPhone, follow the steps described in the Apple article:

(< iOS 15.2) ->: If you forgot your iPhone passcode

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

(iOS 15.2 and newer) - don't need a computer -> If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen

If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

Then you can add her iPhone back, see -> Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in

Check your Apple ID device list to find where you're signed in - Apple Support

Add back an erased and removed iPhone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.