Water Damage

How much would it cost to fix a Macbook Pro (13 inch) that has water damage? I have the apple care+ thing and this is my first incident. Dropped a bunch of water on it by accident :((

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.0

Posted on Jun 12, 2023 1:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2023 7:33 PM

This Apple article regarding AppleCare+ provide the costs associated with accidental damage.

AppleCare Products - Mac - Apple

If the Display is not damaged, then the cost is $299 US. If the Display is also damaged, the cost will be $398 US ($299 + $99). This latter pricing ($398) is not clearly stated in the article, but can be inferred if you read it carefully. I know this from personal experience.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 13, 2023 7:33 PM in response to ghostp0ta

This Apple article regarding AppleCare+ provide the costs associated with accidental damage.

AppleCare Products - Mac - Apple

If the Display is not damaged, then the cost is $299 US. If the Display is also damaged, the cost will be $398 US ($299 + $99). This latter pricing ($398) is not clearly stated in the article, but can be inferred if you read it carefully. I know this from personal experience.

Water Damage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.