Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Lost devices

My two phones were stolen and the thief has accessed my iclouds and now I can't again see the location of my phones on find My

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Jun 12, 2023 4:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2023 4:36 PM

The thieves could not access your iCloud account......unless.....you did not have the phones passcode protected......or you were tricked into providing your Apple ID and Password with a scam message.

If the phones show up as "offline" when you try to use Find My, the batteries might have run down, or the phones do not have a connection to the Internet where they are currently located.

There is really nothing that you can do other than check a few times each day to see if the status of the phones has changed in Find My.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 12, 2023 4:36 PM in response to ayor144

The thieves could not access your iCloud account......unless.....you did not have the phones passcode protected......or you were tricked into providing your Apple ID and Password with a scam message.

If the phones show up as "offline" when you try to use Find My, the batteries might have run down, or the phones do not have a connection to the Internet where they are currently located.

There is really nothing that you can do other than check a few times each day to see if the status of the phones has changed in Find My.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Lost devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.