I forgot my password for my ipad

I forgot my password for ipad

iPad Pro (4th generation)

Posted on Jun 13, 2023 11:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2023 11:12 AM

If you have forgotten the locks screen passcode:

There is an Apple article that explains what to do if you have forgotten an iPhone or iPad passcode. Click on the following link: If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

If that option is not available, you will need to use a computer. See: If you forgot your iPad passcode - Apple Support

or if you have forgotten the Apple ID/iCloud password, see: If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 13, 2023 11:12 AM in response to Nessafox

If you have forgotten the locks screen passcode:

There is an Apple article that explains what to do if you have forgotten an iPhone or iPad passcode. Click on the following link: If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

If that option is not available, you will need to use a computer. See: If you forgot your iPad passcode - Apple Support

or if you have forgotten the Apple ID/iCloud password, see: If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

I forgot my password for my ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.