i can't see the photos on my PC that were taken yesterday.

PHOTOS:

I want to see the photos on my PC that were taken with my IPhone 13 yesterday.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jun 13, 2023 1:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2023 12:05 AM

The method given below will allow you to deselect the Photos already imported so duplicate photos are not imported to your PC.

You can indeed use the Photos app on your Windows PC to import photos from your iPhone. Here's how you can do it:

1. Connect your iPhone to your Windows PC using a USB cable. Unlock your iPhone if necessary and ensure it is trusted by the computer.
  2. On your Windows PC, open the Photos app. You can usually find it in the Start menu or by searching for "Photos."
  3. In the Photos app, click on the "Import" button located at the top right corner of the window. If your iPhone is not automatically detected, click on the "Import" button and then select your iPhone from the list of devices.
  4. The Photos app will display a preview of the photos and videos available for import. By default, all the photos and videos will be selected for import. If you only want to import specific items or only new ites, you can uncheck the ones you don't want.
  5. Finally, click on the "Import" button to start the import process. The Photos app will transfer the selected photos from your iPhone to your Windows PC.

Once the import process is complete, you can access your photos in the destination folder you selected. This method allows you to import photos from your iPhone to your PC using the Photos app's built-in functionality.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 14, 2023 12:05 AM in response to Dorsett5539

The method given below will allow you to deselect the Photos already imported so duplicate photos are not imported to your PC.

You can indeed use the Photos app on your Windows PC to import photos from your iPhone. Here's how you can do it:

1. Connect your iPhone to your Windows PC using a USB cable. Unlock your iPhone if necessary and ensure it is trusted by the computer.
  2. On your Windows PC, open the Photos app. You can usually find it in the Start menu or by searching for "Photos."
  3. In the Photos app, click on the "Import" button located at the top right corner of the window. If your iPhone is not automatically detected, click on the "Import" button and then select your iPhone from the list of devices.
  4. The Photos app will display a preview of the photos and videos available for import. By default, all the photos and videos will be selected for import. If you only want to import specific items or only new ites, you can uncheck the ones you don't want.
  5. Finally, click on the "Import" button to start the import process. The Photos app will transfer the selected photos from your iPhone to your Windows PC.

Once the import process is complete, you can access your photos in the destination folder you selected. This method allows you to import photos from your iPhone to your PC using the Photos app's built-in functionality.

i can't see the photos on my PC that were taken yesterday.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.