Is it possible to change my AppleCare plan?

Is it possible to change my AppleCare plan on my iPhone 13 Pro?

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Jun 13, 2023 2:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2023 3:31 PM

Change how? Or to what?

If you subscribed to the one time purchase Apple Care+, you can change to the monthly version once that ends and as long as you are within one of the supported countries. click here ➜ Extend your AppleCare+ coverage - Apple Support

If you are subscribed to the monthly version, you cannot change to the 1 time payment version.

Beyond that, if you want to change from the regular Apple Care+ to Apple Care+ with theft and loss coverage, you can only do so if you are still within 60 days of having purchased the device.

click here ➜ AppleCare Products - iPhone - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 13, 2023 3:31 PM in response to FirefighterUSA

Change how? Or to what?

If you subscribed to the one time purchase Apple Care+, you can change to the monthly version once that ends and as long as you are within one of the supported countries. click here ➜ Extend your AppleCare+ coverage - Apple Support

If you are subscribed to the monthly version, you cannot change to the 1 time payment version.

Beyond that, if you want to change from the regular Apple Care+ to Apple Care+ with theft and loss coverage, you can only do so if you are still within 60 days of having purchased the device.

click here ➜ AppleCare Products - iPhone - Apple

Is it possible to change my AppleCare plan?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.