in numbers when create new row not able to copy paste formula in my budget

When I create a new row in Numbers in my active budget template and try to copy a formula from another cell , the formula values won’t paste properly, so it won’t allow the budget totals to add properly. This is affecting at least 2 rows in my case.

if you need too see my issue more clearly I would be happy to provide a copy of my budget to someone who can assist me in figuring this out please?

I need this budget to work all the time as I use it weekly or more . Thanks

iPad Pro

Posted on Jun 13, 2023 11:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2023 11:41 AM

Take a screenshot of the table showing the problem. Have the table selected when you take the screenshot so we can see the column letters and numbers. Remove any sensitive information (you might want to work on a copy of the file). Copy the formula that you are trying to paste and paste it here. Do not rewrite it here, copy it from the formula editor and paste it here so we know it is exactly the same. Tell us what is not working properly ("won't paste properly" is way too vague) and what you think the answer should be.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 14, 2023 11:41 AM in response to daryl1965

Take a screenshot of the table showing the problem. Have the table selected when you take the screenshot so we can see the column letters and numbers. Remove any sensitive information (you might want to work on a copy of the file). Copy the formula that you are trying to paste and paste it here. Do not rewrite it here, copy it from the formula editor and paste it here so we know it is exactly the same. Tell us what is not working properly ("won't paste properly" is way too vague) and what you think the answer should be.

Jun 14, 2023 12:40 PM in response to Badunit

Hi

thanks for your help . I don’t mind providing my entire spread sheet if there was a way for me to send it to your email .

The spreadsheet in no way gives and personal or financial details such as credit card info or banking information, it’s only a budget .

How can I sent it to you , as you will need to view it in it’s entirety so that you may fix and help me fix the errors in formulas etc.

Please be advised I have zero issues sending this to you I just need a way to do so, please advise

in numbers when create new row not able to copy paste formula in my budget

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.