FaceTime

Could you please tell me what the problem may be? When calling FaceTime from a MacBook to a MacBook, you can't hear or see me, despite the fact that I see myself and see and hear the interlocutor and the connection is automatically cut off after 5 seconds. When calling an iPhone from a MacBook, you can hear and see everything from both participants.

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 13.4

Posted on Jun 14, 2023 9:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2023 10:53 AM

23Aleksandr wrote:

Could you please tell me what the problem may be? When calling FaceTime from a MacBook to a MacBook, you can't hear or see me, despite the fact that I see myself and see and hear the interlocutor and the connection is automatically cut off after 5 seconds. When calling an iPhone from a MacBook, you can hear and see everything from both participants.

If you can't make or receive a FaceTime call on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 14, 2023 10:53 AM in response to 23Aleksandr

23Aleksandr wrote:

If you can't make or receive a FaceTime call on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

FaceTime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.