Mail Line spacing in Ventura 13.2.1

The commenter who once advised not to expect line spacing adjustments in MacMail has me confused. Once Ventura was in, I got single-spaced lines in MacMail. Before that, I had double-spacing with Helvetica, because I adjusted it several OS's ago. Apple seems to have a habit of offering apps with certain functionalities, that for one reason or another are eliminated, with an explanation of, 'what do you expect?' 

iMac (M1, 2021)

Posted on Jun 14, 2023 6:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2023 6:03 AM

Jed Fish Gould wrote:

The commenter who once advised not to expect line spacing adjustments in MacMail has me confused. Once Ventura was in, I got single-spaced lines in MacMail. Before that, I had double-spacing with Helvetica, because I adjusted it several OS's ago.

Apple seems to have a habit of offering apps with certain functionalities, that for one reason or another are eliminated, with an explanation of, 'what do you expect?'

You can /submit your Apple Feedback here: Product Feedback - Apple

The current stable release of Ventura including bug fixes, security updates is macOS Ventura 13.4

Keep your Mac up to date - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 15, 2023 6:03 AM in response to Jed Fish Gould

Jed Fish Gould wrote:

The commenter who once advised not to expect line spacing adjustments in MacMail has me confused. Once Ventura was in, I got single-spaced lines in MacMail. Before that, I had double-spacing with Helvetica, because I adjusted it several OS's ago.

Apple seems to have a habit of offering apps with certain functionalities, that for one reason or another are eliminated, with an explanation of, 'what do you expect?'

You can /submit your Apple Feedback here: Product Feedback - Apple

The current stable release of Ventura including bug fixes, security updates is macOS Ventura 13.4

Mail Line spacing in Ventura 13.2.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.