You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delete stored email data on phone 11 pro

This question has been asked loads. how do i delete my mail data that is stored on my phone. I have tried deleting all the emails. I have even deleted my email accounts there was no change either. It’s says there is still 9gb in my storage. Which it can’t as I don’t have any emails left on my device. Sorry for the rant. This is so frustrating. Thanks in advance. 🫣😀

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 15, 2023 4:00 AM

4 replies

Jun 15, 2023 4:42 AM in response to Jblnnln

Instead of deleting emails, please remove the account from the iOS mail app. You would still have all the email on your client-server and your iPhone will be free.

Which email account are you referring to? Google, iCloud, AOL, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo or any Other (Refer to the pic )below

1. Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  2. If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management?
    1. Erase the profile added by you If you have installed a profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...
    2. Or please contact the system administrator of the organisation who provided the profile to you

Delete stored email data on phone 11 pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.