micro images

I am trying to create a new project. As usual I select the pictures and then put them in the timeline in the botton of the screen. But most of them appear tiny, very very small. Others normal. Is the first time I have an issue like this. Pictures in the left column are normal, just when putted in the bottom one became very small. Any ideas?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 13.4

Posted on Jun 15, 2023 8:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2023 7:58 AM

You might want to call Apple Support and discuss this with the techs there. Click on the Support item above this forum's screen and navigate to a place where you can enter your phone number.

The reason I mention that is because one poster on this forum has reported that he/she talked to Apple support about black/blurry photos when importing into the timeline after updating to Ventura, and was told that there was some incompatibility with Ventura and latest iMovie update. So you could try importing the black clips to your desktop first, and then dragging them into iMovie from there. See if that cures the problem.

-- Rich

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 16, 2023 7:58 AM in response to Rich839

You might want to call Apple Support and discuss this with the techs there. Click on the Support item above this forum's screen and navigate to a place where you can enter your phone number.

The reason I mention that is because one poster on this forum has reported that he/she talked to Apple support about black/blurry photos when importing into the timeline after updating to Ventura, and was told that there was some incompatibility with Ventura and latest iMovie update. So you could try importing the black clips to your desktop first, and then dragging them into iMovie from there. See if that cures the problem.

-- Rich

micro images

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.