Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

APPLECOM.BILL

For several months, I've been getting a text message saying, You've been charged $39.99 at APPLECOM.BILL...APPARENTLY MANY PEOPLE HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM and APPLE doesn't even address the question. This was charged to one of my cards. When I call, they tell me to call Apple. I would like this straightened out. Why doesn't APPLE fix the problem? Linn McFarland

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 15, 2023 8:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2023 10:02 AM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. Apple has a support article about charges — see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help. See: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 15, 2023 10:02 AM in response to Piper_420

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. Apple has a support article about charges — see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help. See: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

APPLECOM.BILL

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.