The number of times I would like to obtain a licensed computer again.

I think it is very unreasonable to have only one authorization a year. It very much affects my use of the itunes music library for roaming between multiple devices and I request the opportunity to get a licensed computer again.

(Trasnlated in DeepL,Chinese language user.)

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Jun 15, 2023 9:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2023 3:25 AM

You can authorize up to five computers at any one time. If you need to roam your library between more computers then deauthorize one before authorizing another. You only need to use the deauthorize all command if you lose access to an authorized computer, e.g. lost, stolen, OS reinstall as unbootable, etc. so the limitation shouldn't be that severe. See Authorization vs. association - Apple Community for more on device limits.

tt2

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 16, 2023 3:25 AM in response to leung279

You can authorize up to five computers at any one time. If you need to roam your library between more computers then deauthorize one before authorizing another. You only need to use the deauthorize all command if you lose access to an authorized computer, e.g. lost, stolen, OS reinstall as unbootable, etc. so the limitation shouldn't be that severe. See Authorization vs. association - Apple Community for more on device limits.

tt2

The number of times I would like to obtain a licensed computer again.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.