My phone dont have voLTE

My phone is a apple i phone SE 2016, the software is up to date IOS 15.7.6

My new cellular network is RAIN,

When rain sim card is in use i cant make voice calls because rain voice calls work on voLTE, and my phone dont have voLTE.

Is there any way to solve my problem?

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 15, 2023 11:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2023 2:33 AM

2G, 3G, 4G, LTE, VoLTE, 5G all are Carrier Specific features. Contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider), the agency that issued the SIM / eSIM to you. About the LTE options on your iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

See the Pic below and explanations thereof

However iPhone model specific feature is listed here --> Identify your iPhone model - Apple Support . and tap on "See the Technical Specs for Model XXXXXX" under each model and Scroll down to "Cellular and Wireless" section.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 16, 2023 2:33 AM in response to Stephandiester

2G, 3G, 4G, LTE, VoLTE, 5G all are Carrier Specific features. Contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider), the agency that issued the SIM / eSIM to you. About the LTE options on your iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

See the Pic below and explanations thereof

However iPhone model specific feature is listed here --> Identify your iPhone model - Apple Support . and tap on "See the Technical Specs for Model XXXXXX" under each model and Scroll down to "Cellular and Wireless" section.

My phone dont have voLTE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.