Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Air tag

I received a notification about an air tag getting location to my phone and I have no clue who is tracking me as it says my air tag detected I moved locations. Can I get help on looking to see who is tracking me ?

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 15, 2023 11:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2023 2:29 AM

If an AirTag that's separated from its owner is seen moving with you over time, or if your iPhone is awake and an AirTag that isn't with its owner for a period of time emits a sound to indicate that it has moved, this alert is displayed: AirTag Found Moving With You.

What to do if you get an alert that an AirTag, Find My network ...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 16, 2023 2:29 AM in response to maira130

If an AirTag that's separated from its owner is seen moving with you over time, or if your iPhone is awake and an AirTag that isn't with its owner for a period of time emits a sound to indicate that it has moved, this alert is displayed: AirTag Found Moving With You.

What to do if you get an alert that an AirTag, Find My network ...

Air tag

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.