Can't choose wallpaper from Photos: com.apple.extensionKit.errorDomain error 15

I get the error "Settings Error: The operation couldn’t be completed. com.apple.extensionKit.errorDomain error 15".

This happens from "System Settings" > "Wallpaper" when clicking the button for selecting an album. It happens repeatedly and won't let me add a wallpaper album from Photos.

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jun 16, 2023 11:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2023 11:17 AM

rptmaestro wrote:

I get the error "Settings Error: The operation couldn’t be completed. com.apple.extensionKit.errorDomain error 15".

This happens from "System Settings" > "Wallpaper" when clicking the button for selecting an album. It happens repeatedly and won't let me add a wallpaper album from Photos.

Can you verify your software is up to date…

The current stable release of Ventura including bug fixes, security updates is macOS Ventura 13.4

Keep your Mac up to date - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 17, 2023 11:17 AM in response to rptmaestro

rptmaestro wrote:

Can you verify your software is up to date…

The current stable release of Ventura including bug fixes, security updates is macOS Ventura 13.4

Can't choose wallpaper from Photos: com.apple.extensionKit.errorDomain error 15

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.