Unable to send text to only one contact.

Today I was texting someone and I sent a message containing about 5000+ characters. It was unable to send. After that. Every single message was able to send to only that contact. I texted another contact and it worked perfectly fine. I have tried everything from restarting my iphone, to deleting and restarting the conversation, to completing deleting and recreating the contact. Someone please help as I really need to message this person.

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 17, 2023 9:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2023 9:53 PM

"Unable to send text to only one contact.: [...]Someone please help as I really need to message this person."

-------

Troubleshooting Messages not Going Through:

Are they an Android used? If so, that may be an issue here. It is reported plenty of times on these forums, with no ultimate resolution (that I have come across). So, contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Messaging. Ask them why this may be occurring. Report back what they say.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 17, 2023 9:53 PM in response to BrandonFlasha

"Unable to send text to only one contact.: [...]Someone please help as I really need to message this person."

-------

Troubleshooting Messages not Going Through:

Are they an Android used? If so, that may be an issue here. It is reported plenty of times on these forums, with no ultimate resolution (that I have come across). So, contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Messaging. Ask them why this may be occurring. Report back what they say.

Unable to send text to only one contact.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.