Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Iphone 13 Pro Screen turned Yellow after IOS 16.xx upgrade

I have an iphone 13 pro bought in Feb 2022, and recently done latest IOS update. Post the update my iphone screen suddenly started to flicker and after 1 day, it turned completely yellow. I am not able to do anything on the phone. I have tried everything possible. (Hard reset, shutdown, etc) I have read many articles on forums and seen some videos on youtube as well of people facing the same issue. I would appreciate if everyone facing this issue reports it to Apple so that they do something and identify the issue and fix it.

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Jun 18, 2023 4:47 AM

1 reply

Jun 18, 2023 4:59 AM in response to Vishal_Wadhwani

Update:

I visited apple store today and they informed me that many people have reported the same issue and there is NO WORK AROUND except paying for the new screen. (25,500/- INR). They informed me that once everyone starts reporting this issue to Apple and they acknowledge it and make it public, they will refund this amount.

It is a shame that despite spending so much money on iphone, I had no option but to pay for the new screen since all my data was present there. Still hopeful that everyone reports it to apple and we can get our refund back.

My phone works fine now, but at a huge cost and because of something which Apple is responsible(IOS update)

Iphone 13 Pro Screen turned Yellow after IOS 16.xx upgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.