Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Why is Safari on my MacBook not loading webpages?

I am experiencing an issue with Safari on my MacBook where it is not loading webpages. When I try to access any website, the browser either takes an unusually long time to load or displays an error message indicating that the page could not be reached. This issue seems to be specific to Safari as other browsers on my MacBook are able to load webpages without any problem.

I have already checked my internet connection, which is working fine, and I am able to browse the web using other browsers. I have also tried restarting my MacBook and relaunching Safari, but the issue persists. It is frustrating as Safari is my preferred browser, and I would like to continue using it without any interruptions.

I would greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter. Please let me know what steps I can take or any troubleshooting methods to diagnose and fix the issue with Safari not loading webpages on my MacBook.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

MichaelMark1

[Link Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 18, 2023 1:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2023 3:36 PM

Please read If a webpage or link won’t open on Mac - Apple Support.

If Safari doesn't open a page or work as expected on your Mac - Apple Support also has a number of suggestions and potential solutions.

2 replies

Why is Safari on my MacBook not loading webpages?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.