Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

OneDrive is damaged

“OneDrive” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Bin. When I try to move the app on my MacBook to the bin it won't delete the app. How do I remove this as I have a second OneDrive on my system that does seem to work.

Posted on Jun 19, 2023 6:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2023 6:34 AM

Hello TazzTazz,

Make sure the application is closed, as this would prevent it from being moved to the bin. If moving it to the bin doesn't work, you can try selecting the application and hold Command + Delete on the file to delete the application (moving it to the bin).

I hope this helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 19, 2023 6:34 AM in response to TazzTazz

Hello TazzTazz,

Make sure the application is closed, as this would prevent it from being moved to the bin. If moving it to the bin doesn't work, you can try selecting the application and hold Command + Delete on the file to delete the application (moving it to the bin).

I hope this helps!

OneDrive is damaged

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.