Diablo Immortal crash

So I have an issue with Diablo Immortal on iPad 9th gen. I contacted blizzard about this problem, and they said “the problem is in your device”. I tried everything. Low and high settings in game, reset my device, reinstall the game, clear cache, etc. Nothing changed and after every new patch its getting worse. Anybody find a solution for this problem?

iPad (9th generation)

Posted on Jun 19, 2023 9:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2023 9:09 AM

My iPad 9th gen also crashes constantly. Multiple attempts at repairing client and clean reinstalls appear to have no effect. Blizzard is pointing at Apple and vice versa. This is ridiculous. Apple should either work with Blizzard to rectify this very common issue or remove the app from the App Store if neither is willing to support it.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 22, 2023 9:09 AM in response to Z0mbiePanda

My iPad 9th gen also crashes constantly. Multiple attempts at repairing client and clean reinstalls appear to have no effect. Blizzard is pointing at Apple and vice versa. This is ridiculous. Apple should either work with Blizzard to rectify this very common issue or remove the app from the App Store if neither is willing to support it.

Diablo Immortal crash

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.