Can I find photographs that were on an old Apple ID?

can I find photos from an old Apple ID that I locked myself out of during Covid confusion? At that time, I had lost my cell phone no, home phone was in and out like the wifi at that time. I set up a new Apple ID n 2021 (today is 6-19-23) and forgot about thousands of pics?? All of my contact info is same name birthday, address, is the same as it was with the old Apple ID except phone no and the new Apple ID and the email address that I took to enable me to get an apple iPhone turned on during a crisis. Can anyone help me out on this issue? Thank you. I appreciate you time.

iPhone 11

Posted on Jun 20, 2023 3:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2023 9:58 AM

Unless you stored them on a backup drive, your only way to get access to them is to sign into the old account. You do not provide the reason why you lost access to the account so it is hard to tell where to start.

This document tells you the various ways you can try to discover your forgotten Apple ID --> If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support Note that typically this is an email address you use.

This document outlines what to do If you forgot your Apple ID password --> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

or go directly to this link --> http://iforgot.apple.com/

If you find you can’t sign in, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery (read this support article: How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support ) to regain access to your account. Account recovery might take a few days or longer, depending on the specific account information you can provide to verify your identity.

If you still need help:

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security "This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues." Click here --> Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2023 9:58 AM in response to Shutterbug777clm

Unless you stored them on a backup drive, your only way to get access to them is to sign into the old account. You do not provide the reason why you lost access to the account so it is hard to tell where to start.

This document tells you the various ways you can try to discover your forgotten Apple ID --> If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support Note that typically this is an email address you use.

This document outlines what to do If you forgot your Apple ID password --> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

or go directly to this link --> http://iforgot.apple.com/

If you find you can’t sign in, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery (read this support article: How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support ) to regain access to your account. Account recovery might take a few days or longer, depending on the specific account information you can provide to verify your identity.

If you still need help:

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security "This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues." Click here --> Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

Can I find photographs that were on an old Apple ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.