unable to download free apps without "payment not completed" showing

so on my apple id when I was younger I had taken my moms card and well I was ban from using apple pay on apple- which is deserved. anyhow, I haven't had any trouble downloading free apps until today it says "payment not completed". I am wondering if this is because there is a subscription or something that hasn't yet been payed for? I had something similar happen to me a year or so ago. but my app store still lets me download apps that I have had in the past . just not new free ones.

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 20, 2023 11:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2023 11:43 AM

Read this document about how to view your current payment types and add Apple ID payment methods on an Apple mobile device, a Mac, or a PC --> Add a payment method to your Apple ID - Apple Support

If an item appears in red then it is no longer working and you either need to replace it or get it working again. In your case it sounds like you may have omitted information it wants.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2023 11:43 AM in response to lyla83

Read this document about how to view your current payment types and add Apple ID payment methods on an Apple mobile device, a Mac, or a PC --> Add a payment method to your Apple ID - Apple Support

If an item appears in red then it is no longer working and you either need to replace it or get it working again. In your case it sounds like you may have omitted information it wants.

unable to download free apps without "payment not completed" showing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.