Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

I have 2 phone numbers associated with 1 iCloud account, I want to remove 1 phone number and set that number up on it's iCloud account.

I have 2 phone numbers associated with 1 iCloud account....... I want to remove 1 phone number from that account and set the second number up with its iCloud account.

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 20, 2023 4:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2023 4:06 PM

An Apple ID can have zero or more telephone numbers associated.

The telephone numbers aren’t all that relevant to your Apple ID, other than those used for two-factor authentication and account recovery.

Here is how to change the trusted numbers: Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2023 4:06 PM in response to kurtis225

An Apple ID can have zero or more telephone numbers associated.

The telephone numbers aren’t all that relevant to your Apple ID, other than those used for two-factor authentication and account recovery.

Here is how to change the trusted numbers: Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

I have 2 phone numbers associated with 1 iCloud account, I want to remove 1 phone number and set that number up on it's iCloud account.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.