Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari browser not opening website on my iPhone

i am using safari browser and when i opening it shows error, "This site can not reached ", while in other android phone, it works well, but i want to used on my iphone

anyone else facing this problem, kindly help me to solve it

Thanks

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 21, 2023 10:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2023 6:19 PM

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Communities wekdaw,

The following page offers guidance specifically to address issues you might encounter loading a specific website in Safari on your iPhone:

If you can't load a website or webpage, or Safari quits unexpectedly, follow these steps.

Connect to a different network
Try to load a website, like www.apple.com, using cellular data. If you don't have cellular data, connect to a different Wi-Fi network and then load the website.
If you're using a VPN (Virtual Private Network), check your VPN settings. If you have a VPN turned on, some apps or websites might block content from loading.

Restart your device
Turn off your device and turn it on again.
* Restart your iPhone 
* Restart your iPad 
* Restart your iPod touch

Clear website data
You can clear website data occasionally to improve Safari performance.
1. Go to Settings > Safari.
2. Tap Clear History and Website Data.
3. Tap Clear History and Data to confirm.

Turn on JavaScript
Turn on JavaScript if it's not already on.
1. Go to Settings > Safari > Advanced.
2. Find the JavaScript feature.
3. Tap the button to turn on JavaScript.

Get more help
If the issue continues and only affects a certain website or webpage, check if you have Private Relay turned on. You can temporarily turn off Private Relay in iCloud Settings. If Safari still doesn't load websites and you tried all of these steps, contact the website developer for more help.

If Safari isn't loading websites or quits on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

We hope this helps!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 22, 2023 6:19 PM in response to wekdaw

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Communities wekdaw,

The following page offers guidance specifically to address issues you might encounter loading a specific website in Safari on your iPhone:

If you can't load a website or webpage, or Safari quits unexpectedly, follow these steps.

Connect to a different network
Try to load a website, like www.apple.com, using cellular data. If you don't have cellular data, connect to a different Wi-Fi network and then load the website.
If you're using a VPN (Virtual Private Network), check your VPN settings. If you have a VPN turned on, some apps or websites might block content from loading.

Restart your device
Turn off your device and turn it on again.
* Restart your iPhone 
* Restart your iPad 
* Restart your iPod touch

Clear website data
You can clear website data occasionally to improve Safari performance.
1. Go to Settings > Safari.
2. Tap Clear History and Website Data.
3. Tap Clear History and Data to confirm.

Turn on JavaScript
Turn on JavaScript if it's not already on.
1. Go to Settings > Safari > Advanced.
2. Find the JavaScript feature.
3. Tap the button to turn on JavaScript.

Get more help
If the issue continues and only affects a certain website or webpage, check if you have Private Relay turned on. You can temporarily turn off Private Relay in iCloud Settings. If Safari still doesn't load websites and you tried all of these steps, contact the website developer for more help.

If Safari isn't loading websites or quits on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

We hope this helps!

Safari browser not opening website on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.