apple TV sign on

I bought the apple TV box and pay the monthly fee for our house. Yesterday my husband bought a new apple tv box. I can't find how to log in to watch apple TV+ under my existing log in that I am paying for. It only gives me the option of signing up for three months free under his email and credit card. How do I sign into my existing account?

Apple TV 4K (3rd generation)

Posted on Jun 21, 2023 9:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2023 10:58 PM

The modern Apple TV box allows for multiple accounts on the device, and users can switch between those easily through Control Center.

Set up multiple users on Apple TV - Apple Support

Use tvOS Control Center on Apple TV - Apple Support

Additionally, users may form a Family Sharing group, and share certain subscriptions in the group, so that each group member gets access to Apple TV+ content on their own account.

About Family Sharing - Apple

Learn more about what you can do with Family Sharing - Apple Support

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Add a family member to your shared subscriptions - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 21, 2023 10:58 PM in response to 2023-apple-tv-questions

The modern Apple TV box allows for multiple accounts on the device, and users can switch between those easily through Control Center.

Set up multiple users on Apple TV - Apple Support

Use tvOS Control Center on Apple TV - Apple Support

Additionally, users may form a Family Sharing group, and share certain subscriptions in the group, so that each group member gets access to Apple TV+ content on their own account.

About Family Sharing - Apple

Learn more about what you can do with Family Sharing - Apple Support

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Add a family member to your shared subscriptions - Apple Support

apple TV sign on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.