Developer Forums relocated!

Need help with Apple Developer tools and technologies? Want to share information with other developers and Apple engineers? Visit Developer Forums at Apple.

Vision Pro Productions

Does anyone know who I can contact to determine what Apple Devices, Apps, and Specifications are required to create immersive movies for Vision Pro?

Posted on Jun 22, 2023 8:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2023 8:43 AM

dnoss wrote:

Does anyone know who I can contact to determine what Apple Devices, Apps, and Specifications are required to create immersive movies for Vision Pro?

Start here: Developer tools to create spatial experiences for Apple Vision Pro now available - Apple

Past that and past the labs opening next month and other such, +1.408.996.1010 is Apple Corporate.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 22, 2023 8:43 AM in response to dnoss

dnoss wrote:

Start here: Developer tools to create spatial experiences for Apple Vision Pro now available - Apple

Past that and past the labs opening next month and other such, +1.408.996.1010 is Apple Corporate.

Vision Pro Productions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.