Shut Off Autoplay in Apple Music - No Autoplay Control Symbols Showing

This is so frustrating. I don't understand why something that should be so simple is so complicated with an apple phone. I want to shut off autoplay. There are no symbols next to the "Playing Next" track. I've restarted the phone. I closed and restarted the app. I've attempted every suggestion I've located here and nothing makes it appear. Software is updated. Iphone 14. I am on the verge of driving to the Apple Store thirty miles away with this paperweight and making a rep do it. Suggestions are welcome. Thank you.

iPhone 14

Posted on Jun 23, 2023 7:05 AM

6 replies

May 7, 2024 9:51 PM in response to Aronnax

Which model iPhone does this refer to? I have an iPhone 13 and there is no "AirPlay & Handoff" to be found in Settings. Thanks.

Certainly this is in iPhone. 13 and later. Search Settings for "AirPlay" and "AirPlay & Handoff" will appear in your results. This section is under General > AirPlay & Handoff and there's a setting called Automatically AirPlay. But don't be surprised if this does not solve the problem. It fixed it for me then it retuned again although I have not restored automatic handoff.

Shut Off Autoplay in Apple Music - No Autoplay Control Symbols Showing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.