Apple Pay transactions

About two weeks ago, my iPhone wallet stopped listing the 10 most recent debit card transactions. Payments go through OK, but the Wallet doesn’t list them. Credit card transactions are still displayed OK. I’ve deleted the debit card and reinstalled it, but the problem still exists. I’ve done all the usual stuff, re-started the phone, etc. It’s extremely annoying, especially since it’s worked fine for the past 3 years. Any suggestions?

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 24, 2023 8:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2023 8:44 AM

What is listed in the Wallet for a card is provided by the card issuer. Apple doesn’t actually know what you charge on a card, unless it is an Apple Card. So if the Wallet doesn’t list transactions that means the issuer is not posting them to the Wallet. You should still be able to see them in the bank’s app or their website.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 24, 2023 8:44 AM in response to MelMar

What is listed in the Wallet for a card is provided by the card issuer. Apple doesn’t actually know what you charge on a card, unless it is an Apple Card. So if the Wallet doesn’t list transactions that means the issuer is not posting them to the Wallet. You should still be able to see them in the bank’s app or their website.

Apple Pay transactions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.