Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Why can't I access icloud/appleid settings on iphone (only)

iphone 12 / ios 16.5.1

When i open System Settings, the top entry showing my avatar, appleid, icloud, purchases is greyed-out and cannot be accessed.

• The iPhone is signed-into my iCloud ID. Apple.com ID management webpages, system settings on my ipad and macbooks all show the iphone.
  • All icloud functions work normally. I can access the most recent files on iCloud Drive using Files.app. I can load and purchase new apps and view purchased apps from appstore.
  • not accessing this section means i can't manage icloud from my phone.
  • troubleshooting instructions suggest signout/signin sequence. can't do that without access to the blocked settings page.
  • I have (1) iPad, multiple macs (although some older macs can't run Ventura), all using the same appleid. All can access the appleid/icloud settings in System Settings.

Why can't I access iCloud settings ONLY on my iPhone 12?

What should i try next?

iPhone 12

Posted on Jun 24, 2023 10:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2023 10:57 AM

If it is a private iPhone, see -> Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad and iPod touch

Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – Apple Support (UK)

• 👉 Check restrictions -> tap Settings -> Screen Time -> Content & Privacy -> scroll to Allow Changes.

or

If you have a MDM profile, you need to contact your company - IT department.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 24, 2023 10:57 AM in response to sandman42

If it is a private iPhone, see -> Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad and iPod touch

Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – Apple Support (UK)

• 👉 Check restrictions -> tap Settings -> Screen Time -> Content & Privacy -> scroll to Allow Changes.

or

If you have a MDM profile, you need to contact your company - IT department.

Why can't I access icloud/appleid settings on iphone (only)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.