Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

iPhone 11 Call Drop FIXED

Hello people,

after suffering for few months and wasting hours. The bug was found in Siri. Here is the solution to this-

Settings> Accessibility > SIRI > Call Hang-Up: Turn it OFF.

Bingo!!! Thank me later 😎

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 24, 2023 6:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2023 6:20 AM

Did not work for me. The setting was already off on my phone.

42 replies

Jul 10, 2023 10:15 PM in response to MrArv003

MrArv003 Said:

"iPhone 11 Call Drop FIXED: Hello people, after suffering for few months and wasting hours. The bug was found in Siri. Here is the solution to this- Settings> Accessibility > SIRI > Call Hang-Up: Turn it OFF. Bingo!!! Thank me later"

-------

Report this Fix to Apple:

Do your part: Let Apple know what is going on here. Provide them with feedback on this. They may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they received on this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on this fix you have come across. Inform Apple of how troubleshot this, and the steps to get to the fix. Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed from there aw necessa

Jul 14, 2023 8:57 PM in response to terri831

Report your findings to Apple.

terri831 Said:

thank you! mine was off. I spent so many hours on tech support with xfinity. Someone should have known all these bugs! Never heard of this one!

———-

Important:

Report this bug and it’s fix to Apple, as I mentioned in my above reply. Apple will know nothing of it, if you don’t report it. Include the URL of this thread in your report.

Jul 30, 2023 4:20 PM in response to MrArv003

This seems to have worked for me as well.

I had gone to the Apple Store and they ran a full diagnostics on my phone, even an RF check. I also went to my carrier and they replaced my SIM card.

This all started for me when I went into the Apple Store and replaced my battery, but it might have been a coincidence. Before trying this I also tested whether my Facetime calls were dropping, but they weren't.

I will be reporting this to Feedback.

iPhone 11 Call Drop FIXED

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.