How to leave reviews for podcasts in iPhone Plus?

I can’t figure out how to leave a review for a podcast. I am on my iPhone plus. Hoping someone can help.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 24, 2023 7:32 PM

3 replies

May 10, 2024 4:02 PM in response to ElaineWilliams

Hi ElaineWilliams.

Welcome to this discussion.

Re: wanting to leave a podcast review : using a laptop.

Apple support provides "how to" articles for much of the Apple software.

With the frequent updates and improved features, as well as the inevitable tech. "bugs", it does take some "keeping up".

See how to: Rate or review a show in Podcasts on Mac - Apple Support

Eg says:

In the Podcasts app on your Mac:

Click Shows in the sidebar, or search for a show.

Select a show

Scroll down to the Ratings & Reviews section near the bottom of the page, then:

• "Rate a show: Click a star to select a rating. You can also hold the pointer over the stars, then click or drag to add or remove stars.

(If you don’t see the option to rate a show, make sure you’re signed in to Podcasts.)"

and / or

• "Write your own review: Click Write a Review, write your review, then click Save. (If you don’t see the option to write a review, make sure you’re signed in to Podcasts.)
  • After you save a review, you can edit it — click Write a Review, make any changes, then click Save.

Note: You can’t rate or review an individual episode."

There are other tips for using the Podcasts app on Mac in the above linked article, which comes from the online: Apple Podcasts User Guide for Mac - Apple Support

All the best :-)

Jun 25, 2023 8:46 PM in response to spdybug

Hi spdybug

welcome to the Apple (user-to-user) Community :-)

Re: "How to leave a review : I can’t figure out how to leave a review for a podcast. I am on my iPhone plus".

Apple support's article for Podcast developers says:

"Let your audience know they can easily leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts by

scrolling down your show page,

selecting a star rating,

and tapping “Write a review.”

Reviews are made available shortly after they are posted, and listeners can leave one review per show."

Complete article: https://podcasters.apple.com/support/852-ratings-and-reviews

All the best :-)

How to leave reviews for podcasts in iPhone Plus?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.