For your third party—If in doubt query their support

How to uninstall AVG AntiVirus

How to use the AVG Uninstall Tool

AVG Clear

Official AVG Support | Help with PC, Mac, & Mobile Products

Contact Us

Contacting AVG Support

Jun 25, 2023 10:09 AM in response to azipekin1

You can check to see if you've removed all of the supporting files for an app by downloading and running the shareware app Find Any File to search for any files with the application's or the developer's name in the file name.  For the AVG software you'd do the following search(es): 

1 - Name contains avg

Any files that are found can be dragged from the search results window to the Desktop or Trash bin in the Dock for deletion.

FAF can search areas that Spotlight can't like invisible folders, system folders and packages.  

If you get warnings that the file can't be deleted because it is in use or used by another app boot into Safe Mode according to How to use safe mode on your Mac and delete from there.

Note:  if you have a wireless keyboard with rechargeable batteries connect it with its charging cable before booting into Safe Mode.  This makes it act as a wired keyboard as will assure a successful boot into Safe Mode.

Jun 25, 2023 8:59 AM in response to azipekin1

azipekin1 wrote:

Please help i cant uninstall AVG trial version on Mac book air 2020

Do not install third party apps that claim to protect, clean, boost performance, etc. These apps use system resources while providing no benefit. And they may cause problems.

Please read this user tip: Effective defenses against malware and ot… - Apple Community

Now that you have installed this app you will need to refer to the app's website for uninstall instructions.

AVG Trials version will not uninstall

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.