Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have jist updated my Mac Pro for security to Monteray and now my powerpoint, and adobe illustrator - which I use daily will not work without me updating them and paying for a subscription !! Im so angry!!

I have just updated my Mac Pro for security to Monteray and now my powerpoint, and adobe illustrator - which I use daily will not work without me updating them and paying for a subscription !! Im so angry!!

Can I un- update? This is so unfair APPLE !!

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.1

Posted on Aug 31, 2022 5:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2022 7:19 AM

We are not Apple; just users like you and we have no more influence over Apple than you do..

The problem is not an Apple one, Microsoft has made the decision to force this issue. Developers are responsible for making their products work with Apple's OS, not the other way around. This is what Microsoft has decide to make happen.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 31, 2022 7:19 AM in response to sr6122

We are not Apple; just users like you and we have no more influence over Apple than you do..

The problem is not an Apple one, Microsoft has made the decision to force this issue. Developers are responsible for making their products work with Apple's OS, not the other way around. This is what Microsoft has decide to make happen.

I have jist updated my Mac Pro for security to Monteray and now my powerpoint, and adobe illustrator - which I use daily will not work without me updating them and paying for a subscription !! Im so angry!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.