Why can't I send and an email from a pages document . I do not wish to have i cloud .

Why can't I send and an email from a pages document . I do not wish to have i cloud .

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 13.4

Posted on Jun 25, 2023 12:08 PM

3 replies

Jun 25, 2023 1:23 PM in response to barbagraham1940

Hi Barba,

You can't send an email from a Pages document because Pages is not an email application.

Using an email application (such as Mail, which came with your Mac, and is likely still installed), you can send your Pages document file as an attachment to an email message, or you can copy the contents of the Pages document, paste those into an email message in Mail (or into any other email application you have installed), and send that message by email.

You will not require an iCloud account for either of those methods, but you will require an account with an email service supplier.

Regards,

Barry

PS: The "Best answer" button is used to mark the best (ie. most useful) reply to your question. Using it usually indicates your question has been answered and the issue has been solved, which often reduces the number of responses received for your now 'solved' issue.

B.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.