payments

I orderd iphone 14 pro but The money was not withdrawn from my account How do I know that my application has been submitted?

Posted on Jun 26, 2023 6:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2023 6:52 AM

Viewing & Changing Orders - Shopping Help - Apple - Viewing & Changing Orders - Shopping Help - Apple - "Once an item is shipped or picked up, Apple will create an invoice for your order. To view or print your invoice, go to your Order Listing (Opens in a new window) page and select an item to go to the order details. Then, select View Invoice at the top of your order details page to access your invoice.

Go to the above web site.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 26, 2023 6:52 AM in response to hanin82

Viewing & Changing Orders - Shopping Help - Apple - Viewing & Changing Orders - Shopping Help - Apple - "Once an item is shipped or picked up, Apple will create an invoice for your order. To view or print your invoice, go to your Order Listing (Opens in a new window) page and select an item to go to the order details. Then, select View Invoice at the top of your order details page to access your invoice.

Go to the above web site.

payments

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.